Sportswomen for Change Leadership Forum
Dear Sportswomen for Change from the Arab world!
For this forum, we are looking for 6 highly inspirational female practitioners in sport for development (administrator, or coach) from Arab nations. Ideally, you are someone who is responsible for delivering and/or designing sports activities within the field of sport for social change and working or volunteering with a credible sport for social change organisation.
Main costs* for the forum will be covered.
The Sportswomen for Change Leadership Forum is supported by the Commonwealth through the Council for Australian-Arab Relations, which is part of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
For more information please download our information pack here.
Deadline for registration is: Sunday 19th November, 2017
- University of New South Wales
- Football NSW
- Gilbert + Tobin
- Sydney FC
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Women aged between 18-35 years old
- Committed in the field of sport for social change and currently volunteering or working with a sport for development organisation as an administrator or coach
- Interested in getting to know other people from different backgrounds and developing new skills
- Willing to share your own experiences and knowledge in how your organisation/project uses sport as a tool to promote positive social change through discussions, workshops and sporting activities
- Be available for the duration of the forum and be able to communicate via internet leading up to the forum
- Commit to ongoing communication and contribute to the network after the forum
- Be able to provide a written reference from a professional within your organisation
- Have a valid Passport
- Have good spoken English
- Submit an online application form
- Submit a 1 page CV AND a reference letter from a professional within their organisation to email@example.com
- Be a citizen of one of the following Arab nations:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates